Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hate evil, love good - Amos 5:15

St. Valentine's Day - Christian Custom? -- or Pagan Holiday?

#10. To: weed_wacker (#3)

Is there not anything you enjoy? Do you live under the LAW with everything?
Why do you have such a rotten attitude? Why are you hostile to truth? You blather as if they law is something terrible when it's wonderful, as David and Paul and others with a truly converted heart exclaimed:

Psalm 119:97
O how I love thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

Romans 7:12
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

I suppose unrepentant sinners would hate it and reprobate Christians who lie "the law is done away", not wanting divine revelation to instruct them how to live their lives more fully, being rebellious, being part of this nation of drunks and whores.

I love the same days and ways as Yahshua, as Peter, James and John - the biblical Sabbath, the biblical holy days and biblical festivals like Passover (since they portray God's plan of salvation for all mankind); family and friends - holy and pure things that are clearly foreign to unclean Christians who love Satan's world of Babylon and are enemies of God and Jerusalem.

I also love our English-speaking nations of White Israelites (family first), truth more than tradition, the brilliant GOOD NEWS we can be forgiven and become born again as literal God-Beings (Yahshua is the Firstborn of many Brethren), and many other things, as my many articles prove. It's all where you put the focus, what you concentrate on, since I suppose some could thing Jesus was divisive (Luke 12:51 - Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division), "hateful" with everyone and practically hated by everyone (like Jeremiah 15:10 and the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11) - publicly arguing with the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the Herodians, "insulting" the Gentiles, etc.

I realize it could look like I'm a party-pooper, a stick in the mud, too serious and not a fun-loving guy, but appearances can be deceiving and it's all a matter of perspective. A closer look, putting things into biblical perspective, clears up any confusion.

Regardless, I'll continue to fulfill my God-given mission, faithful to my calling.

Is the Plain Truth Too Strong?
"Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression [the Church and Synagogue], And the house of Jacob [the family of Israelite nations - all Twelve Tribes of Israel] their sins. 2 Yet they seek Me daily, And delight to know My ways, As a nation that did righteousness, And did not forsake the ordinance of their God. They ask of Me the ordinances of justice; They take delight in approaching God" (Isaiah 58).

No comments: