Saturday, April 3, 2010

Traditional Christians don't have a clue about the New Covenant!

Re: You've got to change your evil ways


Get a clue!
You keep blathering about the "New Covenant" and clearly don't know anything about it. Here's a clue:

Hebrews 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 8 Because finding fault with them [not with His covenant as some slander], He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.


"The law is done away" - don't you believe it!


What exactly IS the New Covenant God offers to man?


http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: