Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm an e-vangelist

I received this private message at the Scam.com forum:


Quote:
I was curious. I have read some of your entries. Do you have any formal training in theology or training from a seminary or yeshiva?

Thankfully not (for the most part), but hopefully folks will recognize that I've spent plenty of prayerful time in the Word, even as the religious authorities noted Peter and John - "uneducated and untrained men" (no formal training) - had spent time with Yeshua.

Acts 4
13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.

Quote:
are you self taught? do you have a mentor?

Like the noble Bereans, I search the Scriptures to see what is so and mainly did so with Herbert W. Armstrong's biblical teachings.

Quote:
are you an established minister or ordained elder in any denomination? do you operate a church or assembly in the Toledo,OH area?

No and God knows I have no desire to be one. I do what I feel I've been called to do: serve as an e-vangelist throughout the internet world.

Sabbath peace/Shabbat Shalom!
__________________
http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: