Sunday, July 12, 2009

Follow Honduras' excellent example?

From Minuteman Message Board -

Do We Have the Guts?
by specter on July 7th, 2009, 11:16 pm
Do WE have the guts to follow Honduras' excellent example? Our Constitution demands little of those running for the highest office in the land. Is it too much to ask that our Supreme Court, and Legislative branch DEMAND that Obama quit HIDING and produce PROOF that he is a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN?If he cannot, the other 2 CO-EQUAL branches have a DUTY to "ask" him to step down. If he refuses, they MUST FORCE him out, and, if necessary, send him in exile back to his place of birth where he can do no more harm.I have asked my congressman Mark Schauer to do his Constitutional duty. If he does not, I will make it my mission to defeat mark schauer (notice how I got my anchor text worked in?)

No comments: