Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jesus GAVE His Life To Give Us LIFE!

Luke 24:25-26
"O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?"

God cannot be killed. Yeshua (Jesus) was the Son of MAN, huMAN, but born again by a resurrection from the dead, and restored to the divine glory He shared with God as the I AM before He divested Himself of His divinity to become a huMAN and live among His own flesh and blood people, the Jews (John 1:14, John 8:58, John 17:5).

Jesus GAVE His life and purposely chose not to call for divine deliverance, angelic help and spiritual reinforcements (Matthew 26:52-56), so He could die - as prophesied - for the Jew first, then the Gentile.

Mark 10:45
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

John 10:15
As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

John 10:17
"Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

Jesus GAVE His Life To Give Us LIFE!

No comments: